Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 816

Thread: The MR. STEVE SHOW!!! .......THE END!!!!

  1. #311
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Two thumbs up for Pappy....

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgAmA9gTObgucVB5ZvJ!ig*WU*WYRpZd4U9JqcQC8odEjeZjj 5HEHHXLVb5I*aa5SYtBVXhP3Tnnvk!vcCSZ!5Dg*Apc8CriKKd VzFriuv9ctej6kTcSlw/IMAGE031.JPG?dc=4675396725084357833[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 10, 2005 02:22 PM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>

  2. #312
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As long as I don't Carry Mr. Steve to the top of a tall building get pestered by weird midget people in biplanes. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    For the record, I only came up with the "Turbo Boost" thing.... I'm waiting just as anxiously as the rest of you to see how this turns out. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 10, 2005 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Baimun ]</font>

  3. #313
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HOLY SHIT those are great... i am sitting here at work trying not to bust a gut [img]wink.gif[/img] i have tears in my eyes [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #314
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey waitaminute..... This could mean that I get to hang with Charlize Theron!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    07

    ... Okay. Sign me up. Gimme yer best shot Mr. Steve... Charlize and I are ready for ya!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #315
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who can host a large GIF file for me?

    Anyone?

    ...anyone??


    and Bio! get me that pic! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 10, 2005 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Shypappy ]</font>

  6. #316
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pappy I can....

    I'll just put it with the other pics of Charlize and I. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    charlize I

    I'll PM you my email addy.

  7. #317
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank ya, sir! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    EDIT - LOL! That pic is friggin ridiculous!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] HAHAHA!!!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 10, 2005 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Shypappy ]</font>

  8. #318
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="black">.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Boogie58
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    </font>

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">I almost shat myself when I saw this.... soooo funny.... "RUN AWAY!!!" [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></font>

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 10, 2005 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Baimun ]</font>

  9. #319
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgAAAH8TNZkPF526pIfZi2SkeUpm3n6s7gejCLoAUuKxb7rqi 9EM*11j4P67F1VlC*oDwwW1MQGSv8Xly8QkuDpzkEt34pkBZul UH11Cl9k/mm40.jpg?dc=4675505316791483560[/img]

  10. #320
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There we go! Thanks man!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •